What is TumbleBooks?
TumbleBooks are created by taking existing picture books, adding animation, sound, music and narration to produce an electronic picture book which you can read or have read to you.
TumbleBooks includes the following features:
- Spanish language learning
- Storybooks and Read Along titles
- Fiction and Non-Fiction materials
- National Geographic videos
- Puzzles and games
What will you need to access TumbleBooks?
- For remote access you will need a valid Kansas City, Kansas Public Library card or an eCard, which you can get immediately by clicking here.
- A device (computer, tablet, phone) with Internet access.
What Devices can you access TumbleBooks on?
- Any device with an internet connection - including computers, tablets and smartphones.