What is Axis 360?
Axis 360 lets you search, browse and discover eBooks and digital audiobooks. You can search using the Axis 360 app or find the holdings in KCKPL's online catalog.
What will you need to access Axis 360?
- A valid Kansas City, Kansas Public Library card or an eCard, which you can get immediately by clicking here.
- A device (computer, tablet, phone) with Internet access.
What Devices can you access Axis 360 on?
- Desktop computer (Windows or MacOS)
- Tablet (iOS, Android or Kindle) - Third-generation and up Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD/HDX devices
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- All iOS devices running iOS 8 or later
- All Android devices running Android 4.4.2 or later
- For more help on device compatibility visit Axis360's help page.
Lengths of Checkouts
- A maximum of five (5) items can be checked out to your account at a time.
- Titles can be checked out for 21 days.
- Checked out titles with no holds can be renewed before the 21 days are up.