What is Flipster?
Flipster is a magazine service that allows patrons to browse digital versions of the latest issues of popular magazines such as Food Network Magazine, US Weekly and many more. Back issues of magazines are also available.
What will you need to access Flipster?
- A valid Kansas City, Kansas Public Library card or an eCard, which you can get immediately by clicking here. To see eCard instructions, click here.
- A device (computer, tablet, phone) with Internet access.
What Devices can you access Flipster on?
- Desktop computer (Windows or MacOS)
- Tablet (iOS, Android or Kindle) - all Kindle Fire devices running Fire OS
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- All iOS devices running iOS 9 or later
- All Android devices running Android 4.2.2 or later
Lengths of Checkouts
- You have an unlimited number of magazine checkouts.
- Checkout periods are either weekly/monthly based on the individual magazine issue schedule. But patrons can re-checkout a title after the period ends.
Need more help or details?
You can check out Flipster's support information here. Or feel free to email our eContent Librarian!
- For more help on device compatibility visit Flipster's help page.
- Also view helpful tutorials HERE.